Thursday, January 14, 2010

Start a Bridge Blog

Well, here I am, starting a Bridge blog. I plan to go through the Standard American ACBL card and discuss my preferences. At some point I will explain my use of Spadewood as title of the blog. For now I plan to stop and think. Where do I go next? My decision to start this blog was made quickly and I don't yet know the ramifications. My primary objective is to review my bridge preferences for the benefit of my beautiful, faithful, understanding wife. Of course any of you can send in a comment if that is your desire. I'll follow with my first bridge post soon.

Thanks for reading. SPADEWOOD

1 comment:

Tommy Solberg said...

Congratulations on starting your blog. You have a lot of worthwhile things to say, and I know your good eye for interesting hands will provoke some comment, hopefully some of it well thought out, but don't count on it. It is your blog, so don't be too political -- a good rhubarb or two always makes a blog more worth reading.I'll move to the next post and eventually catch up.